Cross Realms | Episode l
A downloadable game for Windows
Imagine a world 300 years in the future where technology is at it's highest with the worlds first ever teleportation device almost complete. Imagine a world where, you, work for the worlds largest technology empire working on it. Well that world is, Cross Realms.
You're put in the shoes of the young man named Bryson, a worker at Admirom Technology. When testing for the worlds first teleportation device is going on, something horrible happens. The teleportation device breaks, and instead of teleporting people (and creatures) across the globe, it teleports them in to an alternate realms.
Your mission is to find out how this started, stop the evil from the other realms, and the evil people that caused this to happen in the first place.
The world is in your hands.
Updates will be released at least once per week! Make sure to check back for the latest update!
- Choices - When the world is in your hands, your choices matter.
- Retro Style Graphics - Beautiful 2D graphics that will remind you of the old-school RPG's
- Quick Choice Combat - When you're in a fight, there's next to no time to think about your next move. With the ATB battle system in place, you'll be on your toes.
- Exploration - In the worlds largest technology HQ, there are going to be a few rooms with not much to do with the story. One of your jobs is to explore the area, to unlock new background to the characters, items, bosses and more!
- Custom Soundtrack and Graphics - In RPG games, many used the same graphics and music over and over. Well this game is not going in the same path as those, with all custom graphics and music, you'll just keep wanting to explore!
- Constant Development - Unlike lot's of games, this one is always being developed, debugged, and progresses. A new update will be released every other week!
- DLC - This game will have several DLC's coming out after it's release! Ranging from Backstory, to playing the game in someone else's prospective!
Have any questions or bug reports? Email me at:
|Published||1 year ago|
|Release date||348 days ago|
|Tags||2D, rpg, RPGMaker, Sci-fi|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.